Sunday, March 29, 2015

Even such people exists in our society!!!

In a country like India where people are famous for hospitality and welcoming guests with a big smile, it is surprising to know that there are few who are heartless and does not know how to welcome a guest but at least not to insult them. I know I can't expect everyone to be sweet and nice to me, but in our country, should we not expect self-respect and courtesy????

It was a real insult and a bad experience that I had today when I had to meet a person for a good cause and the way I got treated by an educated illiterate women! Yes, I would call her an 'educated illiterate'! Do they ever learn 'hospitality' in their life ever?

 A gentleman invites us in and a lady shouts at the top of her voice to get out showing frustration and their anger on someone who is very new to them! I really pity for what she is! I saw a perfect example of how a woman should not be! Though they are educated, there are still such people who exist in this world. I wish they are put in such a situation where they understand how it hurts when they are treated that way!

We can't expect kind-hearted souls everywhere and today I learn how the mentality of people changes! There are poor souls in our country who does not know to respect others! Richness and education is nothing when they don't treat other people with respect and love!


No comments: