Thursday, April 16, 2015

Appreciation for the hard work!

It feels nice when people appreciate you for the hard work and the efforts that you take. I have a passion for tigers which made me conduct a successful program at Creations summer camp, Managuda Mangalore for a group of 50-75 children with support from God, my dear husband, my dear dad and mom. I feel great to have know Dr. Gayathri, who referred me to Creations kids summer camp. Tiger awareness program was the first step and a Quiz for children between 9-13 age was the second opportunity that I received. It was fun to conduct a quiz and enjoy with the children in a new place and a new city.

A word of thanks by Mrs. Reshma, made my day (15-04-15). The efforts and my hard work and passion got appreciation for the organizer and from the parents which made me feel great!

This is not the end, it is just the beginning. Looking forward for more successful tiger awareness program and camps in and around very soon.

No comments: