Thursday, March 25, 2010

FRIENDSHIP





We all have friends at all stages of our life. But how many of us keep in touch with them forever??? I always used to wonder why 99% of our friendship breaks in every stage. I was very close with one of my friend in my 5Th class. we used to say that we'll never be separated. But now I don't even know where she is... Then came my 10Th class friend. We were like flesh & nail. Used to wear same kind of dress, eat together, hangout together.. but now she is far away from me... Twice in a year we talk.One on her birthday and the other on mine. My college friends. Not 1 but 13 of them. Very close to me, we rock the class. Everyone is jealous about our friendship. But how long will it be??? Its was nice to hear my friends saying that we'll meet once in a year and have fun. But practically is it possible??? Friendship is like a train. The train starts from the source station and ends in the destination. It stops in every station that it passes. Friends are like passengers who board the friendship and get down at their destination. friendship goes on... but friends keep changing. But I want to learn the magic of keeping in touch with my friends forever. Does anyone out there know the magic???

No comments: