Thursday, March 25, 2010

AM I CRUEL???

Is there anyone who doesn't like babies? The beauty of their smile, their tender hands and soft toes? Yes! Its me. I dont like babies. People think that I'm arrogant & cruel. Am I cruel? Just beauses I dont like babies. I want to be different. I like what others dont like. But that doesn't mean that I'm arrogant!

The sound of a crying child irritates me. A child pestering his mother for a chocolate irritates me. A child fighiting over a doll irritates me. I get angry on a baby who is adament in not eating her food. So I dont like babies. Its my point of view.

No ones character can be judged by the things they like. I dont like others commenting my character. As my character is made for myself so as for all. Am I cruel? Or am I arrogant? That doesn't matter. I'm happy that I'm MYSELF!!!

No comments: