Thursday, March 25, 2010

SUSPECTED SURPRISE



I rarely go out with my friends where my friends get-together very often. But my friends make it a point that every time I go out with them they make my day an unforgettable one with more surprises and fun. The most unforgettable one was when I went to VGP Universal Kingdom (an amusement park) with my friends. Ten of us went there to enjoy the day. It was an amusement park and there were many rides and thrills awaiting for us. We all planned before that every one of us have to enjoy all the ride in spite of how scary they were. I wasn't normal with the plan because I'm scared of giant wheel, merry-go-round and all that stuff. But still we all had a nice time till the scary ride came. I was so much scared of that ride and told my friends to go alone but they forced me to sit in that. I was shouting and yelling at the top of my voice due to my fear. When the ride slowed down I was much happier. Everyone of them got down and it was my turn to get down. But to my shock the ride started gradually and increased the speed more than before with only myself on the ride! I somehow managed and looked at my friends who were talking to the operator of the ride.I suspected Wat they had tried for. I got down from the ride and my friends welcomed me as if I was entering a new world. They all shouted at the top of their voice telling me that it was the surprise they had planned for me that day. Wasn't it interesting. No other friends than mine can give a surprise like that!

No comments: