Monday, September 6, 2010

Missed Call... Missed Cab..


I'm working in night shift and my shift timing is 2.30 AM to 11.30 AM. I used to go to office by office cab and they used to pick me at my home at 1.30 AM. Every day I get a wake up call from transport at 12.30 AM but I used to get up early at 12.00 AM itself.

One day unfortunately I slept off and missed my cab! I was so tired and snoozed my alarm and slept off. my mobile was on silent mode that day so dint pick up the wake up call...

At around 1.48 AM I woke up, saw 3 missed calls. Really shocked.. I called the transport people and they said they moved the cab. hmmm.... I spoke with my Team lead, Transport supervisor and at last reached office at 5.30 AM . Fortunately I dint get any blasting for My TL!!!

First experience, Missed call and missed cab!!! I'm now making sure that my mobile is not in silent mode while sleeping and also advising my friends to do the same.

No comments: