Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ALWAYS MAKE NEW MISTAKES


I strongly believe that no one in this world is perfect. Everyone, be it young or old, rich or poor, literate or illiterate commit mistake, but its very important to know what the mistake has taught us!

As a human being, we should commit mistake... do a mistake and learn from it... I'm proud of being myself, I have learnt life and people around me.. Its all because I committed mistake. Try and test everything in life, be it a good habit or bad habit... If its good, keep it with u.. and if its bad forget it the next moment.

I'm very happy for being myself and its all because I test life and I would suggest everyone to do the same. Do a lot of mistakes but don't repeat a mistake! Life is all ours. Play with it and always make new mistakes!

No comments: