Tuesday, August 10, 2010

UNINVITED FRIENDS





During my first year of college I had a scary and funny experience. Not Once but twice! It was my first seminar in the college. I was little nervous because I wanted to be the best. My topic was "Digital Devices" I still remember the content of it! I started my speech and suddenly a bat (bird) came flying in to my class! Oh.My God... I was so much scared & screaming at the top of my voice and I found a safe place under the table to hide myself. The bat flew away but I was still hiding under the table. My friends told me that "your seminar was so good that even a bat came to listen to it". I was laughing but little scared of what had happened.

Then I had a seminar on the other day. I started my seminar. Everything was going well till a monkey entered my class room. Oh... I jumped over the table and ran here and there inside my class. I got settled only after the monkey went out. From then, when ever I take a seminar I used to have a look at the doors and windows whether any uninvited friends show their faces!

No comments: