Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ACCIDENT


One day I was returning home from college after completing my exam. I came by bus. It was afternoon around 2.oo so hardly few people were there in the bus so the travel was little boring. While the bus was moving in OMR (Old Mahabalipuram Road) there was a couple going by bike. They were going close by our bus.

The girl was not so good looking but still she was pretty since she was newly married. I like blue and that lady was wearing a cute blue sari. I was looking at her sari (little jealous) suddenly there was a jerk and the bus stopped making a hell a lot of noise. An accident!

The new couple was unfortunately hit by a car and fortunately escaped with injuries. The bus driver was very careful enough and applied the brakes. Else the lady would have been hit hardly. I should appreciate the driver! The lady was bleeding badly and her new nose ring broke and blood was oozing out.

Our bus moved from the place and it took nearly 15 min for me to become normal. I felt little guilty for the incident. You know why? I was feeling a little jealous about the cute blue sari, which after the accident became dirty and torn! I felt sorry!

No comments: